- 1) Quality control: Machine quality inspection must adopt fast, accurate and ruthless inspection methods. The so-called “quick” means that the inspection is diligent and timely. “standard” means familiarity with national standards, internal control standards, different customers and different surface treatment standards; . Those who can not be judged under special circumstances should immediately report to the person in charge; “dishonest” means the position and authority of the enforcement system.
- 2) Aluminum Extrusion team leader: Can not pull the wrong form, can not write the wrong tracking card, must actively do quality inspection and self-inspection process inspection work.
- 3) Host operator (acting team leader): actively work with the team leader, verify each set of molds, control the three temperatures, and flexibly capture the output flow rate according to the structure of different patterns and different surface treatments, and control production at any time The quality situation, responsible for wall thickness, degree of shaping, collapse and transport and / or internal traction, and accurate calculation of whether the material head after sawing the different specifications and varieties in semi-finished products is quite long.
- 4) Stop work: Stopping work is also a very important position. If quality problems are identified, the team leader or team leader should be notified as soon as possible. Each set of molds must be checked for the height of the evacuation door lift frame, toner block and high temperature roller. If it is intact, as it will directly affect the degree of formation of the output material, turn on the fan in time to check if the conveyor belt transport process is smooth and efficient. If bubbles and oil bubbles are found on the surface of the profile, it must be clearly marked on the profile to prevent it from flowing into the next procedure.
- 5) Straightening workers (combining materials, cutting to length, framing workers):The surface quality of each material should be carefully checked before straightening and the profiles on the cooling bed should not accumulate too much to avoid scratches. Hollow profiles should be selected with suitable plugs to avoid excessive deformation of the broken edges. If there is an assembly relationship, the actual matching of the corresponding surface treatment model of this batch order prevails, in order to control the rate of straightening of the straightener.
When combining materials, pay attention to the different methods of combining materials with different surface treatments. For empty, oxidizing sandblasting materials and “oxidized electrophoretic light fabrics”, try to keep the non-decorative surface facing down or the non-decorative surface and not installing the surface together. Try to avoid rubbing, touching, scratching, scraping and scraping the decorative surface as much as possible between supporting and supporting the profile.
Before cutting to length, check if the edge of the material is long enough. If the entire material or batch is not large enough, notify the stop immediately or start manually. After sawing, carefully check if the end of the profile is deformed, such as due to sawing. Deformation can adequately slow down the cutting speed.
Thermal insulation material (specially designed for bending and twisting must be strictly inspected according to customer requirements and for those not specified in the series are accepted with a high level of accuracy). Profiles that are easily crushed by the spacers behind the frame must be separated by flat tubes in each layer. Products with strict surface quality requirements must be separated from the high temperature felt. The spacers must be installed neatly.